Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I'm not normally one for making New Years resolutions but this year I have one.
I will lose weight!

I haven't been as active as I used to be. Not that I ever really was terribly active but I have definitely gotten fatter.

The plan is to get into the normal BMI range for my height and I will do it this year.

I will not be following a strict diet plan. Not to start with anyway.
I will be doing exercise every day and we will see how that goes. I really want to lose tummy weight as that is where I gain. If that goes then I will look a lot better. If exercise alone isn't enough then I will have a go at doing slim fast again. I did that a few years ago and I was fine with it so perhaps it would work again. Of course I am older now and I know it is harder to shift weight as you get on a bit. Still, this is something I am definitely going to do.

I do not want to be a fat woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment