Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dirty neighbors

Whilst I am no big fan of cleaning I'm not dirty, however, my neighbors are. They leave their trash outside and it stinks and flies swarm around it and we believe an animal got at it the other week. Their dirtiness has caused ants right outside my door. Thank goodness none were inside but I don't particularly like them on my doorstep either.
We complained and for nearly a week now they haven't left their trash outside. I'm hoping this will last but considering it is the norm for them to chuck three trash bags outside I don't hold out much hope. I will enjoy it while it lasts though.
There is a dirty big stain on the concrete from where their dirt was left and if they had any pride they would clean it. Of course they won't.

Anyway, just needed to get that off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they are renters and not owners! yucko

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't hardly believe this myself but a couple of hours after posting this rant someone cleared the crap up. Perhaps they read my blog, lol

    ReplyDelete