Thursday, May 21, 2009

An evening with.......

After watching the American Idol final last night I was surprised at the amount of "stars" that appeared to duet with the contestants. It led to a conversation between my husband and I as to who we would duet with. He picked Tori Amos (although I voted for Lil' Kim for him) and I just couldn't settle for only one star. My list started getting so long I decided that I would need to have my own Saturday night entertainment show and each week I could have a couple of people appear to sing with me. So far my guest spots include.....Cher, Kenny Rogers (with a very special guest appearance by Dolly Parton), possible Tina Turner, Meatloaf, Lionel Richie (only if we can sing the dancing on the ceiling song), Tom Jones.... I think I would have to give Tom Jones and Cher a whole evening each seeing as they have so many belters.
Anyway, that is the first month of shows taken care of. I will update the next month of shows as and when I can remember who the others were.

No comments:

Post a Comment