Monday, August 31, 2009

Attack of the killer dragonflies

Well they maybe aren't killer dragonflies but there sure is a swarm of them outside. I went out earlier and had to go out the back way because they were everywhere and I wasn't sure what they were at first. I thought perhaps they were wasps so there was no way I was going near them. Very strange. They always fly around but never in a swarm like they are today. Very strange indeed.
I know a lot of people like them and think they are pretty and I used to too but the ones here are massive and I always get worried that they won't fly out of my way and that it would hurt if they hit me.
I was considering taking a picture but I don't think it would come out very well so I'm not going to bother. I did find something cool to take a picture of when I was out. There is a big toadstool circle behind the apartments. We must have fairies living here because my mum told me that if toadstools are in a ring then it is a meeting place for them. I will try to get a picture of it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment