Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mini tornado in the swimming pool

This was such a weird thing and I wish I wasn't the only one to have seen it because probably no one will believe it.
I was swimming the other day and there was a big gust of wind. It blew into the pool and it was like a mini tornado had hit. When I say it was mini I really do mean mini. I do like to exaggerate from time to time but I'm not going to sit here and say (type) a massive tornado came at me or anything. It was big enough that it blew our floaty noodle things around and it was heading towards me. Obviously my curse of an overactive imagination led me to believe that it was headed for me as some type of personal I must get her kind of thing and that somehow this mini tsunami type thing was going suck me under in the pool and drown me so I hopped over to the other side of the pool as quick as I could. Very gracefully I might add.
Now somehow my husband didn't see any of this and when I kind of brought it up in conversation I got the feeling he didn't believe me but it was true god damn it and it was really weird so I thought I would share.

2 comments:

  1. dust devils! that's what we call them around here...however they may be more serious in TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this wasn't serious. it was really small. it was just so very strange. who knows, they may be common but my husband just looked at me as if i was mental when i mentioned it so it doesn't seem like he has heard of them.

    ReplyDelete