Monday, June 15, 2009

I love my new netbook


So I have had my new netbook for a couple of days now and I am in love. It is so so so cute. It is really light and just adorable. It is kind of weird at first just having a 10" screen but you quickly adjust to it. My favorite thing about it is that you can plug your SD card straight into it so you can transfer photos really easy. You don't have to faff around trying to remember where your camera cable thing is which is such a bonus in my book. I took pictures of it to send to my mum to show her it and put it next to the lap top so she could have a size comparison (please excuse the dog hair on the blue lap top). She emailed me back to say that she thought it was going to be smaller like a Nintendo DS. I asked her how on earth she would expect me to type on something like that and she said...with a stick. hahaha crazy lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment