Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Interview

I had my job interview yesterday. It wasn't like any interview I've had before although admittedly I haven't had that many. It felt more like a meeting to suss me out to see if they liked me as I wasn't asked much about my previous experience and it's relevance. They did have my experience listed on the application though so maybe that was enough. I must have been okay because they said they would be asking me to come in again. Maybe that's when they will put me in the hot seat.
I've never applied for a job where they did second interviews so I don't really know what to expect. I gather it is more common now and probably with the job market as it is people can afford to be much more selective about those they choose. Oh well, it will be a bit of interviewing experience for me at the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment