Friday, June 26, 2009

Second job interview

Yesterday morning I had the second interview. It was with a different person from the first time and was only fifteen minutes long. It basically consisted of asking me a few questions. Again these questions were very basic. I had been expecting more of an interview along the lines of the ones I have conducted in the past whereby situational questions are asked.
I know that they had already requested my references before yesterday and if I was at home I would have taken that as a good sign as I would never ask for references until I had chosen someone. It isn't much of an indicator for me here though because I don't know if that is commonplace or not.
Oh well, I shall wait and see whether it is meant to be or if I am destined for other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment